Roll For Dameage
These events provide a safe and comfortable space for individuals who identify as women (trans-inclusive) to play D&D.
Come on out and jump into a fun, casual one-shot 5th Edition D&D adventure with a friendly group of women. These events run like one-shots, but use our Persistent World system to provide character continuity and a shared world to play in. A few important things to keep in mind:
- This event is exclusively for women players (trans-inclusive). If you do not identify as a woman you are welcome to sign up to any of our other events.
- Although the goal is to have this event made up exclusively of women, we may need to bring in male-identifying DMs from time to time. We will do our best to notify you ahead of time if this going to be the case.
- All of our events are friendy for all genders and orientations! Inclusivity is at the core of who we are as a group and if you find this event booked we would love to see you at any of our mixed gender events.
Our persistent world system allows for character continuity in a malleable shared world. All characters start at level one and progress through character levels based on the number of sessions they have played. If you have never played in one of our PW events before you will need to start off with a level one character. Make sure that the table you sign up for is either labelled as "Newbie" or L1 to LX. If you have played in our events before you should have an existing character and log sheet which you will need to bring with you.
If the table you sign up for is listed as "Newbie" or L1 to LX, no experience is required. If you haven't played in our events before just bring a level 1 character or use one of the pregens we will have on hand. If your table has higher level requirements you will need to have already played in some of our events and bring your character and log-sheet with you.
If you are a new player and none of this makes any send to you, no worries. Just sign up for a Newbie, L1 to LX, or open table event and we will get you sorted. We love teaching new players our game and will have you slaying orcs in no time.
Events labelled as "OPEN TABLES" do not have set levels for each table, we will determine table levels as people arrive.
What to Expect
When you arrive at the venue our host will provide you with a name tag, give you the lay of the land and help you find your table. When your table is full your game will begin!
If you are new to our events you do not have to bring anything other than a can-do attitude and a desire to have fun! We will have pre-generated characters, dice, pencils and the like on hand. If you have played in our events before be sure to bring your existing character and log-sheet with you.
Unless otherwise specified:
- The venues we play at are fully licensed establishments with proper food and drink menus. They are donating their space to us so please treat them right, buy something to eat or drink and don't forget to tip your server. No outside food or drink please!
- In order to discourage no-shows there is a $5.00 charge for all one-shot events payable in advance via PayPal. This will be processed when you RSVP via meetup.
- These are 19+ events. If you are a minor or a parent who wants to bring a minor please reach out to email@example.com to see if an accommodation can be made.
Upcoming Roll For Dameage Events:
All of our events typically fill up ahead of time, so RSVP early to make sure you get a spot!
Site design by Mark Chandler - © Toronto D&D 2022, All rights reserved.
Torontodnd.com is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. This Web site may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, Dungeons & Dragons® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website at www.wizards.com.